Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1726 Palmer Ave, Winter Park
Perfect floor plan home, made with high tech EPIC exterior wall system featuring insulated concrete panels set in place by a crane. French Mediterranean architecture with real working exterior shutters and detached rear entry 3 CAR GARAGE. Enter to oak hardwood floors in all main rooms, high ceilings, custom plantation shutters and spaces that are very well planned for today’s living. Kitchen, breakfast and family are all open. The Kitchen has large center island, granite counters, stainless appliances and gas cook-top. The Study/Den is just off the Family room with French doors and is perfect for a home office, nursery or exercise. First floor Master suite is a true retreat with spa like bath and huge custom designed closet (10 x 15). The Master opens out to the rear covered patio through French doors and the spacious Master bath has double vanities, large soaking tub and separate shower. Full extra bath downstairs by the laundry room. Upstairs you will find a spacious loft/kid space and 3 bedrooms, all with large closets and two more baths. Enjoy the backyard with all new landscaping for entertaining family and friends. Detached 3 car garage in rear with finished bonus room above, is perfect for storage, a studio or your kid’s band practice! Main house is 3199 sq. ft plus the bonus over the garage is an additional +/- 420 sq ft. Circular drive in front and hedge along the street for privacy make this a great property and just steps to the Winter Park YMCA! One or more photos have been virtually staged.
- MLS® #O5781824
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,589
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFrench Provincial, Key West, Spanish/Mediterranean, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk
- ExteriorICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms), Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market109
- Address1726 Palmer Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionJenkins Add
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Propane, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLakemont Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficePremier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 10:14am EDT.