Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2567 S County Road 419, Chuluota
Nature lovers Paradise. This is a must see property for someone that wants the country feel yet close to everything. From the minute you pull down the driveway, you will feel like you are in another world. The majestic oak canopy is the perfect setting for this 3 bedroom 3.5 bath pool home. Home features a massive wood burning fire place in the family room and master bedroom. Oversized screened in pool and patio great for entertaining. 2 car garage has built in workshop area, 2 sheds on the property. Major Improvements include: 2019 Full replacement of septic tank and lift station, New Paint. 2017 Re-screen of pool enclosure. 2015 replacement of all 3 a/c air handlers, condensors, and line sets. New Child Safety fence installed. 2014 New water heater Installed. 2012 New roof. 2011 Entire Pool was resurfaced. Deeded lake access to Lake Pickett. Lake Pickett Woods is a highly sought after lakefront community and offers all the best in boating, fishing and water sport fun! Ideal location with nearby shopping and highway access, UCF, Seminole State, research parkway and only 40 minutes to the east coast beaches. A+ seminole county schools!
- MLS® #O5781644
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,690
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesSprinkler Well
- ParkingWorkshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market45
- Address2567 S County Road 419
- SubdivisionLake Picket Woods 5 Acre Dev
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32766
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWalker Elementary
- MiddleChiles Middle
- HighHagerty High
- Listing OfficeKnights Realty
Listing information courtesy of Knights Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 11:00pm EDT.