Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1564 Barking Deer Cv, Casselberry
Here's your chance to own a ONE OWNER HOME!!! In terrific condition! The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and a great amount of counter space for your cooking pleasure. Kitchen features a food pantry for all your goodies and food items. The floor plan is spacious and open. There is a nice half bath on the first floor, too. Your view looking out back is very serene featuring very mature trees. Enjoy your breakfast out on your private, screened patio. There is a large size storage closet under the stairs. The home features extra electrical outlets ready for cam lighting in the living room ceiling. Master bedroom suit features a very large walk in closet and a private screened patio to enjoy your evenings. The spacious master bath features shower stall, lovely bright lighting as well as double sinks that are separated by a vanity. There secondary bedrooms are separate from the master. There is a laundry closet on second floor in hallway near the secondary bathrooms. All windows have blinds and the french doors down stairs have sheers. Great deal for a Seminole County home! Why rent?
- MLS® #O5781406
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,573
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Pool
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market45
- Address1564 Barking Deer Cv
- SubdivisionVillas At Deer Run
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 11:15pm EDT.