Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
485 Blue Cypress Dr, Groveland
CLERMONT CHAIN OF LAKES! BRING YOUR BOAT, BRING YOUR JETSKIES, LOVE YOUR NEIGHBORS. This gorgeous 1 story, one of a kind layout home on the clermont chain of lakes will not last! It is surrounded by water. Enjoy sitting on your back porch watching the sunset on this beautiful private 240 acre lake or get in your own boat and ride out to Minneola and catch some dinner at one of our restaurants on the lake. Great 1 story home with a great open feel, 4 bedroom, 4 bath with large size bedrooms. Gourmet kitchen, huge master walk in shower, large covered and screened in lanai. 3 car garage with a 3 car wide driveway. Lots of upgrades in this home. Already had Dixie pools come out to be able to fit a pool and spa. This is a must see.
- MLS® #O5780449
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,724
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sewer Available, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts, Wheelchair Access, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake/Chain
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address485 Blue Cypress Dr
- SubdivisionWaterside Pointe Ph 3
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGroveland Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeStockworth Realty Group
Listing information courtesy of Stockworth Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.