Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
368 Sylvan Dr, Winter Park
What a deal! Appraised for $530,000 in 2018! Heart of Winter Park! Overflowing with character and charm! Interiors newly painted. Beautiful, traditional home located in one of Winter Park’s most desirable neighborhoods, Sylvan Lake Shores. Walk your dog on historic brick lined streets around lakes and adjacent to north shore of Windsong. Small park next to the house. Meticulously maintained home built in 1925. Interior features include a wood burning fireplace, original refinished hardwood floors, light and bright office or Florida room, spacious basement including utility room and walk in attic with tons of storage! Attic could be additional bedroom or playroom if finished. Hand painted tile in kitchen, sunny bay window perfect for plants and herbs and eat in nook. Three nicely sized bedrooms upstairs. Terraced, overlooking the backyard and garden areas, perfect for entertaining. One car detached garage and workshop. Just minutes from Rollins College, Baldwin Park and Winter Park Hospital. Walk to Park Avenue restaurants and shopping. Priced $50k under appraisal and pre-inspected 2018. Home is not registered as a historic home. (2)ACs, Lennox 2008 and Carrier2016, Roof 2015, Plumbing 2013, Electric panels and breakers 2012. Owners have pool and expansions plans that will convey at closing.
- MLS® #O5779697
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,612
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street
- # of Garages1
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, In County, Sidewalk, Street Brick, Street One Way
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationCrawlspace, Basement
- Days on Market24
- Address368 Sylvan Dr
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionSylvan Park
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBrookshire Elem
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKelly Price & Company Llc
Listing information courtesy of Kelly Price & Company Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.