Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1328 Hampshire Place Cir, Altamonte Springs
Located in the serene and highly sought after neighborhood of Hampshire Place, this home welcomes you and guests in with vaulted ceilings making this home feel open and airy. Updated Kitchen has a breakfast bar and granite countertops in the kitchen which are complimented by Stainless Steal appliances. Remodeled Master bath features new cabinetry with Dual sinks in the master bedroom along large shower make this your perfect oasis. Large walk-in closet in the master. The enclosed Florida room can be used a bonus room or an additional place to entertain family. Expansive back yard with brick pavers and lights provides the perfect relaxing atmosphere to entertain or rest and recharge. Located in one of the top school districts. The community is located next to a paved walking/bike trail which can be used to connect to the entire Seminole County trail system. A short distance from the RDV complex, Maitland, shopping in Altamonte and downtown Orlando with easy access to the beltway/Turnpike via the 429 and a short distance from I-4
- MLS® #O5779679
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,788
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida, Ranch, Cape Cod
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeBuyer Rebates Realty
- Address1328 Hampshire Place Cir
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionHampshire Place
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market12
Listing information courtesy of Buyer Rebates Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.