Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1304 Hawks Nest Ave, Groveland
***$5,000 TOWARD BUYER'S CLOSING COSTS!!!*** RESORT-STYLE POOL HOME just North of downtown Groveland! RARE FIND in this price range w/ such LUXURIOUS POOL & OVERSIZED SCREENED PATIO! This spacious home also offers 3 bdrms/2.5 baths, BONUS ROOM/LOFT, garage conversion FLEX ROOM & FENCED YARD. Many UPGRADES…NEW ROOF, NEW CARPETING, TILE & WOOD FLOORING, SECURITY SYSTEM & Ring video doorbell. The Kitchen boasts an ISLAND & 2 PANTRIES. The Dinette area provides FRENCH DOORS, w/ in between glass blinds, leading to rear patio. The 18x13 Family Room boasts a CUSTOM ENTERTAINMENT CENTER w/ BUILT-IN ELECTRIC FIREPLACE, 58” TV/SOUND BAR. Owners converted garage to a finished FLEX room, featuring gorgeous WOOD FLOORS & the possibilities are limitless! Formal Dining Room, Living Room, inside Laundry & HALF BATH are also located 1st floor. The Master Bedroom features HAND SCRAPED WOOD FLOORS, 2 WALK-IN CLOSETS, garden tub & walk-in shower. NEW CARPETING on stairs, guest bedrooms & loft. The 11x15 BONUS ROOM/LOFT offers a great play area or media room. The outdoor retreat is the show stopper! This enormous SCREENED PATIO offers exceptional seating area & a 26’ SALT-WATER POOL. This 2-yr old pool features a sizeable sundeck, multi-changing lights & pop-up self-cleaning system. Community park/playground is just a block away. Conveniently located just one minute to Hwy 50 & Fla Turnpike and 30 minutes to the theme parks! Some furniture available for sale. **Be sure to click on VIRTUAL TOUR LINK**
- MLS® #O5779254
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,320
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingConverted Garage, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market27
- Address1304 Hawks Nest Ave
- SubdivisionGroveland Osprey Cove Ph 01
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGroveland Elem
- MiddleCecil Gray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeThe Real Estate Collection Llc
Listing information courtesy of The Real Estate Collection Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:45am EDT.