Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
717 Primrose Willow Way, Apopka
Under Construction. Ready in early-September, second image depicts actual color scheme. Enjoy plenty of space to play and entertain on this .85 ACRE homesite with no rear neighbors. This inviting ENERGY STAR Certified home features 5 bedrooms, STUDY, MEDIA ROOM, LOFT, 4.5 baths, Covered Lanai and a 3-Car Garage. Beautiful entry catwalk with IRON STAIR RAILS you must see! Study with tray ceiling located towards the front of the home to minimize noise. Enjoy special gatherings in the formal dining room with coffered celings. Kitchen open to casual breakfast and great room. The chef-inspired kitchen features 42" white cabinets with crown molding, stunning quartz countertops, stainless appliances (incl. GAS Cooktop & Double Ovens) and walk-in pantry. Downstairs MASTER SUITE has tray celing, large walk-in closet, dual vanity sinks with quartz counters, Garden Bath with freestanding tub & semi-frameless glass shower, linen closet and privacy lavatory. One of the upstairs secondary bedrooms has an en suite private bath perfect for a young adult or visiting guests. 6"x36" Wood-Looking procelain tiles in all common areas. Increased curb appeal with brick paver porch, driveway & walkway. ENERGY STAR features with R-38 Insulation, 15 SEER HVAC and Tankless Gas Water Heater provide savings with Low Utility Bills. Located close to shopping, Wekiwa Springs State Park, SR 441 and 429. Lakeshore of Wekiva is a GATED community offering residents a passive and active park to enjoy.**Furnished images of model with same design, finishes vary**
- MLS® #O5779073
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,057
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market116
- Address717 Primrose Willow Way
- SubdivisionLakeshore Of Wekiva
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeBeazer Realty Corporation
Listing information courtesy of Beazer Realty Corporation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.