Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1631 Palm Ave, Winter Park
BEAUTIFUL “LIKE NEW” HOME ON BRICK LINED ROADS, IN THE HEART OF THE HIGHLY DESIRED, QUINTESSENTIAL TREE STREETS OF WINTER PARK! Built by DAVID WEEKLY in 2011, this home features 4 bedrooms/3.5 bathrooms, office and bonus room. The downstairs features an open concept floor, great for entertaining. A beautiful and spacious kitchen opens up to the family room and a breakfast nook with views of the private backyard, patio and pool. Hardwood floors, crown molding, wrought iron and wonderful natural light throughout this well designed downstairs layout, which also features a quiet corner office, formal dining room and a generous master suite. The luxurious kitchen features ample storage space, granite countertops, gas cooktop, SS appliances and an oversized island. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms and a bonus room. This home has great storage with a walk-in attic and a good size closet under the stairs. Enjoy Florida living with a private, fenced in backyard oasis, including a covered patio, salt water pool and jacuzzi. Great location and A+ Winter Park school district!
- MLS® #O5779048
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,209
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofBuilt-Up, Shingle
- Days on Market20
- Address1631 Palm Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionWinter Park Heights
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLakemont Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.