Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1220 Ironsmith Dr #303, Celebration
Resort lifestyle living in beautiful and peaceful Artisan Park in Celebration. This spacious unit condo with 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths is located on the 3rd floor just a few steps that lead directly to the private Artisan Clubhouse. The club has a huge heated pool/spa, cabanas, billiards, fitness center, lockers, meeting/event space, BBQ picnic pavilion, exterior fireplace, common room, and a convenient a bar/grill. The garage and the storage space is conveniently located near the unit. Beautiful hardwood floors in kitchen, family room, foyer, and hallways. Ceramic tile in bathrooms, laundry and dining room. Granite and 42-inch custom wood cabinetry in the kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Plantation shutters throughout. The master closet is enormous. Artisan Club Condo fee is $1727/Qtr and includes water/sewer. Master HOA fee is $232.68/Qtr. Financing may be possible through certain lenders; ask your Realtor for details.
- MLS® #O5778951
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,607
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Sidewalk
- ParkingCurb Parking, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, City View
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
- Address1220 Ironsmith Dr #303
- SubdivisionArtisan Club Condo Ph 04
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market84
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 7:00pm EDT.