Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2253 Soaring Eagle Pl, Lake Mary
Along the banks of the Wekiva River, there is a place where peace meets tranquility, and that place is Acuera in Lake Mary off Markham Rd. Please enter the gates on the timeless red brick streets to your new home, securely tucked between hundreds of acres of surrounding trees and state preserve. Completed in 2015, your new custom home is amongst 38 total homes on minimum ½ acre lots. Please enter your home through either your oversized 3 car garage, or the brick paved front walkway with curved Mediterranean-style archways. An Entertainer’s dream, with open floor plan and soaring ceilings, huge 69 x 119 island, touchless kitchen faucets, dry bar, double oven, stainless steel appliances, cabinets and closets galore! Extra bonuses include 3 zoned AC, double pocket doors to huge laundry room, granite throughout kitchen and bathrooms, certified energy efficient double paned windows and of course our state’s top rated Seminole County schools. After a long hard day at work or kayaking down the Wekiva River from your community’s private dock, unwind watching the nightly sunsets on your back covered patio with panoramic view of endless trees and pond, then retreat to your large owner’s suite with his and hers bathroom and walk-in closets, or unwind in your master tub or dual entrance, frameless shower. On the other side of your over 3,500 square foot home, your family/friends can choose 1 of 3 additional suites with private bathrooms and walk-in closets. Come see all this special home has to offer.
- MLS® #O5778648
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,581
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Security, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Brick, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
- Address2253 Soaring Eagle Pl
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market338
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Heritage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.