Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
311 E Morse Blvd #8-5, Winter Park
Fabulous Whispering Waters Penthouse 3/2 condo with just under 2200 SQ Ft of living PLUS 320 Sq Ft of screened terraces overlooking Lake Osceola! This unit offers one-story living, with floor-to-ceiling front windows offering expansive views of the lushly landscaped grounds and lake views. Lots of windows bring in wonderful natural light. The condo has been beautifully maintained and upgraded with PGT & Jeld-Wen energy efficient windows and sliding doors, automated aluminum floor-to-ceiling Weather Guard Storm Shutters, crown molding, custom built-ins and Hunter Douglas Duette Window treatments throughout. Large formal living and dining rooms. Kitchen is equipped with wood cabinets, granite, under mount lighting and separate eat-in area. Gracious owner's retreat with private sitting area, lots of closet space and spa like bath complete w/ soaking tub and separate shower. Wonderful gallery w/ more custom built-ins & lake views. This unit comes with private, secure underground parking space & storage with semi-private elevator bringing you directly from garage to front door. Located just steps to Park Avenue restaurants, cafes, boutiques & Central Park. Complex has on-site manager, pool, community patios and club room. Condo Monthly Fee covers: ELECTRICITY, natural gas, water, sewer, garbage & recycling collection, landscaping, reserves, insurance on exterior & exterior maintenance. Front door delivery of mail, newspapers & pkgs. Wonderful opportunity to live downtown WP with great SQ FT & lake views!
- MLS® #O5778622
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,188
- Year Built1960
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Pool, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Underground
- # of Garages1
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
- Address311 E Morse Blvd #8-5
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionPhillips Circle Rep Whispering Waters
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Penthouse
- Days on Market20
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.