Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
220 Morton Ln, Winter Springs
Just reduced $15,000! Only been on market for 15 days but ready for a new owner to enjoy! Original owner's custom built immaculately kept traditional home on .67 of an acre! Peacefully situated among mature trees and nature! Hummingbirds, butterflies and singing birds frequent this lovely landscaped property!! Home offers many possibilities: a 3/2 with a 20x20 in-law suite offering a sitting room, bedroom and bath or use the in-law suite as the 4th and 5th bedroom. One of those bedrooms would not have a closet, however, there is plenty of room to build one in the adjacent huge laundry room!! Family room offers a corner wood burning fireplace! Property used to have an above ground pool and the wooden deck is still standing. Plenty of room for an in ground pool if so desired!! Owner's father built a solid wood shelving unit in one of the bedrooms and it is staying. As a bonus, owner has the original plans and the plans when the in law suite was built!
- MLS® #O5778595
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,255
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market31
- Address220 Morton Ln
- AreaCasselberrry/Winter Springs / Tuscawilla
- SubdivisionNorth Orlando Ranches Sec 06
- CityWinter Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32708
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighWinter Springs High
- Listing OfficeRider Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Rider Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 3:00pm EDT.