Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5255 Pine Lily Cir, Winter Park
DIRECT POND VIEW. Welcome to Sanctuary at Aloma's gated community, on a quiet private cul-de-sac. This immaculately kept open concept one story home with split floor plan, features large great room open to the kitchen, dining area and screened in patio. Kitchen features solid wood cabinets with glass inserts and quartz counters, kitchen island and plenty of windows letting in wonderful sunlight. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout, except the master bedroom which is carpeted. The master bedroom features master bath with dual square sinks, quartz counters, soaking tub and glass enclosed shower and upgraded tiles. Enjoy the peaceful pond view from the front den. The enclosed the patio leads you to the private backyard with mature professional landscaping. This home has a whole house water filtration system. Convenient to I4 and 417 and shopping centers.
- MLS® #O5778311
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,253
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewCul-de-sac, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Other, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market30
- Address5255 Pine Lily Cir
- AreaWinter Park/Aloma
- SubdivisionSanctuary At Aloma
- CityWinter Park
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32792
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- MiddleTuskawilla Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.