Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
540 Shepherd Ave, Winter Park
Absolutely gorgeous new listing in Winter Park. Custom built in 2013 by Lundev this stunning 4 bedroom, 4 ½ bath home features luxurious finishes throughout & an amazing floorplan w/ formal living & dining areas, a great room off the kitchen, downstairs master bedroom, & coveted indoor-outdoor living for entertainment. From the moment you step into the foyer entry you’ll find the interior is complimented by beautiful travertine stone floors, high ceilings, detailed crown moldings, & designer light fixtures. Adjacent to the dining room is an ultra-chic 75+ bottle wine cellar, ideal for any sommelier. The gourmet kitchen is perfect for the chef in your home featuring Thermador high-end appliances (a 6-burner gas range, separate freezer & fridge, warming drawer, built-in microwave) and a large walk-in pantry. The master retreat is tucked quietly away and offers a spa bath complete w/ his & her walk-in closets, double sink vanity, & glass shower w/ separate soaking tub. Upstairs you’ll find three oversized guest rooms, each w/ a full bath, as well as a charming bonus room. There’s no shortage of entertaining space w/ the outdoor living at this home. With two separate covered patios, one w/ an outdoor kitchen, you’ll enjoy the Florida weather & the pool year round from the privacy of your fenced backyard. Located on a quite street, this home is just a few minutes drive from Park Avenue, the new Crosby Wellness Center, Winter Park Hospital, & is zoned for A-rated public schools.
- MLS® #O5778103
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,789
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Outdoor Kitchen, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market35
- Address540 Shepherd Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionEthel Park
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLakemont Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKelly Price & Company Llc
Listing information courtesy of Kelly Price & Company Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 1:29pm EDT.