Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
715 Kyle Ct, Chuluota
Charming, well maintained custom brick home on over 5 acres offers country atmosphere with convenient location minutes from schools and shopping. Square footage does not appear to include Bonus Room. Great home for entertaining, with a 43 foot enclosed, tiled porch accessed through any of 3 French doors. Kitchen features a gas range with double ovens and a tiled island. Downstairs is completely tiled and includes one bedroom with double door entry. The other 3 bedrooms including master are up and all have wood floors. Window seats, extra storage behind closet and built in chest are just some of the special touches you'll have. Outside you'll find a pole barn with chicken house, 3 pastures and a well house. A 3 car garage, two A/C units for zoned comfort, a newer gas water heater and the beauty of brick on all 4 sides and floors of front porch are just some of the features to appreciate in this great country home. Just a few houses off of Snow Hill Rd Riding trails nearby.
- MLS® #O5777608
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,121
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Street Unpaved, Zoning Permits Horses
- ExteriorBrick, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
- Address715 Kyle Ct
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32766
- InteriorTile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Purifier
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market43
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 7:45am EDT.