Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16456 Meredrew Ln, Clermont
In the heart of Clermont inside the Johns Lake Estates, this beautiful single family home offers 2,344 sqft of living space, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a 3 car garage. The home has a brand new roof and a 1 year Home Shield Warranty included! As you enter the home you will immediately notice the large windows that fill the home with natural light as well as the open floor plan that features crown molding, custom built arches & pillars, and unique ceramic tile throughout. You will see a beautiful kitchen overlooking the living area that features granite countertops, a large island, spacious closet pantry, and eat-in area with sliding doors that lead out to the lanai. As you step outside to the back of the home you will see the fully screened lanai with a gorgeous view of the manicured landscaping with fruit trees. The yard also provides storage space for yard equipment and tools. On the second floor of the home step into the huge master suite with wood look laminate floors and features a walk-in closet and master bath with dual sinks, a soaking tub, and a relaxing walk-in shower. The other two bedrooms have carpeted floors and have access to a full guest bath and a loft area with a closet that could be made into a 4th bedroom. The area is located near the Turnpike for easy access to the best Orlando attractions like Disney and the Home Owners Association is $140 per quarter that includes a picnic area & Boat Ramp access to Johns Lake.
- MLS® #O5777568
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,344
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market121
- Address16456 Meredrew Ln
- SubdivisionJohns Lake Estates
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven, Water Filter Owned, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 9:45am EDT.