Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Groveland
Welcome home to a private, gated, fully-equipped and well-maintained country estate situated on over 24 fully-fenced acres. Mature landscaping with vibrant, green pastures, multiple grazing areas, and sprawling oak trees greet you upon arrival. With its dormers and stately front porch (with swing) overlooking the grounds, this classic brick home with 4 bedrooms and 3+ baths has great curb appeal. Entertain with ease in a large formal dining room with space for 12, a large, eat-in cook’s kitchen, a beautiful living room with fire place & built-ins, and a spacious Florida room with panoramic views of the property. An accommodating split floor plan features an extra-large master suite with double walk-in closets and a master bath with double vanities, double lavatories, and a large walk-through shower. The opposite end of the home features 3 additional bedrooms and two renovated baths. Home has new hardwood flooring & baseboards, high ceilings, fresh paint, an extra-large laundry room, two large storage rooms, and an abundance of closet space. Weather the storms in comfort with your whole house generator! Amenities on the grounds include a large pond with dock, a picnic area with power, a large red barn with a loft, power & water, 3-stall horse stables (with power), pastures, multiple deep wells, and an irrigation system for landscaping around the home. With gorgeous views from every room, experience country style living at its very best in this wonderful private estate & entertainer’s paradise!
- MLS® #O5777289
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,847
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesHorse Stables
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, In County, Pasture / Agricultural, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description20 to less than 50
- Listing OfficeAll Real Estate & Investments
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market51
Listing information courtesy of All Real Estate & Investments.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 7:14am EDT.