Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3535 Kinley Brooke Ln, Clermont
Popular Hamilton 2 floor plan in immaculate condition with neutral decor. This 3/3 home features a split floor plan with tile throughout all living areas. Kitchen has upgraded stainless steel appliances and a walk in pantry. Family room slider has plantation shutters. Outside you can enjoy your screened in lanai, if you are not out enjoying the many things to do in this guard gated community. Yards are fully taken care of to give you plenty of time to enjoy your days. Community features Mediterranean-style Clubhouse, resort-style pool, spa, lighted tennis courts, fitness center, aerobics studio, arts and crafts room, billiards room, 60 course golf simulator, library, poker and card rooms, putting green with sand trap, community sports courts include shuffleboard, bocce, tennis, pickleball, You can also use the walking trails in the community, or take your dog to the dog park.
- MLS® #O5776535
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,006
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Other, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Shutters
- Listing OfficeEngel & Volkers
- Address3535 Kinley Brooke Ln
- SubdivisionHeritage Hills Ph 6a
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market63
Listing information courtesy of Engel & Volkers.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 11:00pm EDT.