Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
540 Sand Wedge Loop, Apopka
Gorgeous executive 5 bedroom, 3 bath pool home on over 1/2 acre located in one of the best communities in Apopka. The double door entry welcomes the homeowner into a grand foyer. The foyer opens into the formal living and formal dining rooms with high ceilings and columns. The family room is centered around a fireplace with stone mantel and a slider to the lanai and pool. The pool is surrounded by lush conservation and a private side fenced yard. The gourmet kitchen features granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Located in Rock Springs Ridge, offering convenient access to shopping, dining and great schools. Close to the Northwest Recreation Complex with walking trails, playgrounds, sports fields, amphitheater and regular activities to socialize with friends and neighbors. Easy access to Disney, downtown Orlando, SR-429 and everything that Central Florida has to offer. Call now to schedule your showing.
- MLS® #O5776444
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,173
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesGolf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market116
- Address540 Sand Wedge Loop
- SubdivisionRock Spgs Ridge Ph 03 Rep 48 106
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage 2 Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage 2 Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 7:29am EDT.