Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
311 E Morse Blvd #8-1, Winter Park
Location Location Location. Prime remodeled lakefront condo only two blocks from Winter Park's famous Park Avenue with shopping, dining, wine tasting, and beautiful open park spaces. Enjoy water views from your unit or relax on the community terrace overlooking Lake Osceola. Property includes 1 covered boat slip on the Chain of Lakes where you can enjoy boating year round. The condo is well appointed with elegant crown molding, upgraded baseboards and trim, and large windows allowing ample natural light to flow into your home. Tinting on the exterior of the windows allows you to maintain privacy even while your plantation shutters are open. The kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, built-in convection oven, glass cook-top, granite counters, and under cabinet lighting. Your dining room has beautiful wainscoting and wood floors that carry into your formal living room where you can enjoy lake views through floor to ceiling glass sliding doors. Your oversized master bedroom has two sun rooms, multiple closets with organizers, and a private door that leads outside to the community pool deck. Your 2nd bedroom also enjoys a sun room. 3rd bedroom is currently used as an extra living area with built-in entertainment center and tv. with beautiful natural light. The condo also comes with two garage spaces & storage areas just an elevator trip below your condo. Additional guest street parking. HOA fees cover not only community amenities but also your personal utilities, including water, electricity and A/C.
- MLS® #O5775066
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,350
- Year Built1960
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Elevators, Pool, Storage, Buyer Approval Required, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Brick, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Storage, Trees/Landscaped
- Days on Market367
- Address311 E Morse Blvd #8-1
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionPhillips Circle Rep
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryAudubon Park Elem
- MiddleAudubon Park K-8
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeShowcase Realty
Listing information courtesy of Showcase Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.