Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1710 Spruce Ave, Winter Park
Quaint Winter Park street is the perfect setting for this traditional beauty. Main house with high ceilings, hardwood floors & crown molding boasts 4 bedrooms/3 baths & 2 car detached garage with upstairs apartment/studio opportunity. Formal foyer, dining room with butler's panty & living room with fantastic wood burning fireplace for entertaining PLUS open Family Room/Kitchen combination for everyday comfortable living. Gourmet kitchen features granite counters, island & cozy breakfast nook. Downstairs bedroom & attached bath easily used as second Master Bedroom or office/den with built in Murphy Bed & bookshelves. The upstairs Master Suite includes a steam room/shower, dual vanity, 2 large walk-in closets. Additional upstairs guest rooms with a delightful jack & jill bath. Step outside to the charming screened patio overlooking southern exposed heated pool & fenced back yard. Upgrades include: stainless steel appliances 2017, brick pavers 2016, interior window shutters 2015, HVAC 2015, upstairs hardwood floors, pool resurfaced & professionally landscaped. Zoned for Lakemont, Maitland, Winter Park High. Walk to Phelps Park & WP YMCA. WELCOME HOME!
- MLS® #O5774935
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,852
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market83
- Address1710 Spruce Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionConwill Estates
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryLakemont Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 1:45am EDT.