Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2302 Carol Woods Way, Apopka
Price reduced $30,000/priced to sell! This fabulous pool home nestled on over 1/3 acre of land with mature landscaping is waiting for you to stop in and fall in love. As you step through the front doors into the foyer, allow the open floor plan to draw you into the beautiful living and dining rooms designed for entertaining. The home's split floor plan features two guest rooms, and a small bonus room with private bath next to the master bedroom which can be used as a study, nursery, or work out room. The family room boasts amazing brick and wood accents with wood burning fireplace topped with a mantle. In addition, the home has a lovely master suite with an en suite with 2 master vanities and closets. On cool nights, imagine yourself relaxing or entertaining guests in the extra large Florida room with beautiful views of the pool and lush lot. As a bonus, there is even room for a boat or R/V on the right side of the home. For peace of mind, recent updates include new roof, gutters and skylights which were replaced in October 2018 and come with a transferable warranty. Additionally, the AC is 4 years young! The deck has almost new pressurized wood and pavers and the home comes with eight (8) cameras installed with heat sensors for additional safety. The septic tank also was cleaned a few months ago. This great home with so many extras is a must see!
- MLS® #O5773981
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,451
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Private, Public
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market64
- Address2302 Carol Woods Way
- SubdivisionCarol Woods
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.