Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2849 Hardenbergh Ln, Eustis
Price Reduced! Below appraisal value, New Price for this great starter lake front home. House is in need of new owners. 1,840 heated sq. ft. newly installed ceramic wood tile floors in family room, hallway and guest bathroom. Home features: water front access into Lake Maggie, don't let the exterior fool you, this house is bigger inside with large family room and living room. Large sized master bedroom and master on-suite which features two pedestal sinks, jetted tub and shower combo with huge walk in closet. House is located on a cul-de-sac with no front neighbors and at end overlooks Lake Johanna with canal that leads back to your personal lakefront home. From the front door, the view opens up to the back double doors with views of the lake. Vaulted high ceilings, neutral colors through out, Yard is ready with a fire pit, new side fence for privacy, and hammock for those lazy days. The attached survey shows the property extends into the water for those who want to add an extended deck for a boat dock or lift. Within last 5 years: Roof replaced, new water heater, new softener/purifier system-Owned not leased, new disposal, refrigerator and dishwasher. Only traffic is that of the residents that live in the community. Bring your jet-skis, canoes, kayaks and fishing poles. Lake spring fed. No flood zone, Come see it before it’s gone.
- MLS® #O5773483
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,840
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Guest, Open, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Key Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market229
- Address2849 Hardenbergh Ln
- SubdivisionEustis Bay State South Ph 03
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32726
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener, Water Purifier
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTriangle Elem
- MiddleMount Dora Middle
- HighEustis High School
- Listing OfficeNexthome All American
Listing information courtesy of Nexthome All American.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 7:15pm EST.