Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3911 Rock Hill Loop, Apopka
COME AND SEE this gorgeous property with a huge lot and a great floor plan by Cambridge Homes in the heart of Rock Springs Ridge Community. 5 BR, 4 Baths with a Flex Room, nice view and plenty of natural lights. 1 BR is use as an office with French Doors and curtains for privacy. The loft has a nice view from the top with full bath, great for entertainment or guestroom. This beautiful house is boasting a spacious 3-car garage and plenty of storage inside the house, very ideal for great organization. The Master BR is boasting a tray ceiling, His & Her walk-in closets and sinks, spa with massage, and a sliding door heading to the covered porch with a beautiful sight of greens. House is freshly painted outside & new sod is laid at the front yard. The water Heater is heated with a Solar Panel.The back has enough space to build a pool, a playground or just a landscape design of your taste. House is located closed to the 429 Interchange, New Fire Department, Northwest Recreation Complex, Kelly Park, and with great schools around. And, YES, it’s a great location. Make your offer now and let us make it happen, this could be YOURS!
- MLS® #O5772867
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,551
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market71
- Address3911 Rock Hill Loop
- SubdivisionRock Spgs Rdg Ph Iv-b
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water Owned, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 10:15pm EDT.