Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6804 Butterfly Dr, Harmony
Florida living at its finest! Once you step inside your new move-in ready home, you will see pride in ownership and that no detail has been missed. This beautifully landscaped home is in a serene community offering a plethora of amenities! A lovely front porch welcomes you into this UPDATED HOME showcasing NEW EXTERIOR PAINT (2018). The flowing OPEN FLOOR PLAN is highlighted by easy care TILE FLOORS, HIGH CEILINGS, NEW CROWN MOLDING, & NEW 5-1/4” BASEBOARD (2019). The kitchen is designed with the home chef in mind offering STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, BREAKFAST BAR, and abundant storage space. Walking up the stairs you will find a VERSATILE LOFT AREA ideal for a flex room or anything your heart desires. Relax in the MASTER SUITE with a MASTER BATH boasting DUAL SINKS, GARDEN TUB, & a separate shower. Gather with guests and enjoy family cookouts in the covered lanai – plus enjoy access to the DETACHED 2-CAR GARAGE. HARMONY is a GREEN CERTIFIED COMMUNITY offering impressive amenities including 2 500-ACRE LAKES with community-owned boats, 2 RESORT-STYLE POOLS, splash pad, 12 miles of walking trails, fishing pier, dog parks, basketball court, soccer field, sand volleyball, fitness center, playgrounds, park areas, plus full social & activities calendar. HARMONY is also a GOLF COMMUNITY with access to a 4.5 STAR GOLF COURSE PRESERVE and near TOP RATED SCHOOLS: HARMONY COMMUNITY K-8 and HARMONY HIGH SCHOOL. Don’t miss your chance to live in this active community convenient to everything!
- MLS® #O5772836
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,186
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Dock, Fitness, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Storage, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewLevel, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Rods, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market56
- Address6804 Butterfly Dr
- AreaSt Cloud (Harmony)
- SubdivisionHarmony Neighborhoods G-h-f
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34773
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryHarmony Community School (K-8)
- MiddleNarcoossee Community (K-8)
- HighHarmony High
- Listing OfficeWemert Group Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Wemert Group Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 1:29pm EDT.