Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
125 Celebration Blvd, Celebration
Short Sale. Relax and enjoy the Celebration lifestyle from the charming wrap-around front and back porches of this beautiful David Weekly Victorian Devonshire home. This 5-bedroom, 4-bath light and bright family home is perfect for entertaining with a spacious backyard oasis complete with heated pool and spa that are surrounded by a large fenced and professionally landscaped lawn area. The foyer entry boasts travertine tile and access to the separate living room with hardwood floors as well as the separate formal dining room with crystal chandelier. The great/family room with wood burning fireplace and soaring ceilings offers an excellent view of the pool/spa area. Great for entertaining guests and family, this home features a large master suite and master bathroom on the first floor with jacuzzi tub and separate shower, as well as a very generous walk-in closet with plenty of storage space. Other conveniences include a butler pantry, separate pool bathroom, first floor laundry room and a den/office that could be used as an additional bedroom. The second floor features 3 additional bedrooms, two with a Jack and Jill bathroom, and a spacious loft/bonus/sitting room area. Upgraded throughout, you will love this beautiful street with mature landscaping and prime location. Close to everything, call us now for your private showing!
- MLS® #O5772567
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,459
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest, On Street, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Park View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Tile
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market1
- Short SaleYes
- Address125 Celebration Blvd
- SubdivisionCelebration North Village Unit 04
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration (K12)
- Listing OfficeWaypoint Real Estate Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Waypoint Real Estate Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 7:15am EDT.