Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1475 Magnolia Ave, Winter Park
Situated on a classic tree-lined brick street, this custom Winter Park home is truly bespoke; designed to maximize openness and the natural lighting the nearly 9,600 square foot lot provides. Built in 2012, the four bedroom, three-and-one-half bath home was meticulously crafted with wood tile floors, beaded and cased ceilings, custom cabinetry, granite countertops and a gas fireplace. The upstairs boasts spacious bedrooms, a 250 square foot bonus room, and large attic with natural light. Outside you will find a spacious fenced in yard with room for a pool, a brick paver driveway, and a covered patio offering additional space for dining and entertainment. This move-in ready home is located in the heart of Winter Park with top-rated schools, and close proximity to shopping, dining, and recreation.
- MLS® #O5771960
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,484
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Brick
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market42
- Address1475 Magnolia Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionLake Knowles Terrace Add 02
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- ElementaryDommerich Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficePremier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 3:29am EDT.