Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3641 Foxchase Dr, Clermont
Lovely 4bed/3full baths 2439 sq ft home purchased new December 2011 in Foxchase Subdivision. House exterior was painted in 2017. All appliances, roof, a/c and water heater only 7years old. The kitchen has beautiful Corian counters and wood cabinets with pulls. Under cabinet lighting makes counters and kitchen bright. This home is a split plan with large master bedroom, dual closets and beautiful bathroom on one side of home. On the other side, two bedrooms share one bathroom and the fourth bedroom has access to bath that could also be a pool bath. The sellers extended the screened in back lanai to the length of the house. It overlooks a beautifully landscaped back yard with a 6’ privacy fence. The front door has a screened in porch also. Upgraded ceiling fans and an extensive security system with cameras around the house, flood lights, alarm and the ability to view all areas around the house from one monitor. Neighborhood has a pool and playground and there is easy access to everything Clermont has to offer. This is a gem, come see this house. House may be under audio and/or video surveillance
- MLS® #O5771620
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,439
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market28
- Address3641 Foxchase Dr
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.