Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
400 E Colonial Dr #1607, Orlando
Short Sale. Rare investment opportunity! This celebrity owned executive high rise condominium is perched high up on the 16th floor of Park Lake Tower and features two balconies with spectacular views. This one-of-a-kind open concept floor plan boasts a custom designed circular kitchen centered around modern living, dining, office and bedroom space. Full-time, onsite management and 24 hour security. Other amenities include an Olympic swimming pool, recreation room, large gym w/sauna & steam bath, cable and high speed internet, two garage parking spaces and a fully renovated, gorgeous “hotel-style” main lobby. The property is combination of two units and was converted into one spectacular space ideal for entertaining friends and business associates. Square footage is a combination of both units and should be independently verified. Leave as one or convert back into two units - Serious cash buyers only.
- MLS® #O5770477
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,065
- Year Built1975
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public
- FeaturesCable, Elevators, Fitness, Laundry Facility, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Sauna, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness
- ParkingGuest, Reserved, Under Building, Underground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewPark View, Water View
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors
- WindowsShades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market202
- Short SaleYes
- Address400 E Colonial Dr #1607
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionPark Lake Towers
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorMarble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories17
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Elevated, High Rise
- ElementaryHillcrest Elem
- MiddleHoward Middle
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 8:30am EST.