Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
411 Rock Springs Cir, Groveland
Waterside Pointe's two story home is ready you. If you need space, then this home is for you. This beautiful 5/3 home features a open concept kitchen, wooden floors, large family room leading to the 5 bottom bedroom. The den/office is the perfect size for a home office. Upstairs to the right you have your master suite with the master bathroom leading to the walk-in master closet. Go left from the stairs leads you to the best feature, the LOFT/Game Room/Entertainment area. This area is in the middle of the remaining 3 rooms. Laundry room is also upstairs. The back patio was closed into a beautiful lanai last spring allowing you to enjoy a nice quiet evening outside. All windows downstairs have open, break and motion detectors. The water system has a water softener and reverse osmosis. Washer/Dryer do not convey (unless a reasonable offer is made). The community has alot of amenities to enjoy. This is definitely great home to raise a family. *MORE PICTURES WILL BE UPLOADED SOON*
- MLS® #O5770009
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,444
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Public Boat Ramp, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market72
- Address411 Rock Springs Cir
- SubdivisionWaterside Pointe Ph I I P S T
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGroveland Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeCentric Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Centric Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.