Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1934 Candlenut Cir, Apopka
Back on the market after buyers' financing fell through. Located in a quiet setting with nearby access to the 429, this fantastic three bedroom, split plan home, is in the attractive Fisher Plantation neighborhood. Perfectly appointed with gleaming hardwood floors, a three car garage, indoor utility room and a paver driveway. This home promotes a cozy and casual atmosphere with plenty of large, open spaces for entertaining. The spacious kitchen with upgraded cabinets and family room serve as the heart of the home. You'll enjoy the generous combined space of the formal living and dining rooms. There is a bonus room or flex space which could be used as an office. The master bedroom boasts a large walk in closet, dual sinks in the bathroom, a garden tub and a walk in shower. The back yard is fully fenced and has a paver patio. This could be your new home, sweet home!
- MLS® #O5769957
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,607
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market57
- Address1934 Candlenut Cir
- SubdivisionFisher Plantation B D & E
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.