Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
906 Poinciana Ln, Winter Park
Thoughtfully conceived and designed, this award winning, custom built Lake Maitland waterfront estate is sure to impress! Crafted all on one level, this charming lakefront splendor boasts soaring ceilings and exquisite one-of-a-kind architectural features throughout. Dine in the luxurious, well-equipped kitchen while enjoying unparalleled views of your private storage dock and Winter Park's prized Lake Maitland! Entertain guests on your covered lanai and luscious backyard, or showcase the ample interior with plenty of space for work and play. Host the entire family in the home's generously sized four bedrooms, each featuring a private on-suite bathroom. This home is the pinnacle of Winter Park living. With its supreme sense of privacy, elegant finishes and proximity to commuter roads, it is no wonder that this brilliant masterpiece estate is the Parade of Homes Winner!
- MLS® #O5769819
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,309
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Solar, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesPark, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market67
- Address906 Poinciana Ln
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionMaitland Shores
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Cork, Engineered Hardwood, Slate, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDommerich Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.