Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5932 Caymus Loop, Windermere
Charming 3BR/3Bath custom courtyard style home with attached ensuite guest quarters and gorgeous pool is a delightful retreat located on a half-acre lot with fenced yard. This one of a kind, open floor plan, is a former model built by Castle and Cooke and was featured in the Parade of Homes. Meticulously maintained by original owners, this home features beautiful hard wood floors and handcrafted woodwork throughout while the bright and airy ambiance invites you to relax and unwind! The outdoor living area is the focal point of this unique home with upgraded pebble-tec finished pool, fountain, paver courtyard and awesome summer kitchen with sit up bar, gas grill, extra gas burner and an awning for a cozy setting. Owners enjoy gardening and built three spectacular raised garden beds - two for vegetables and one for herbs! The home is positioned on the lot to create the utmost in privacy, while maintaining a large side and front yard with lots of green space to enjoy. Main house features the Master Bedroom Suite and a large Second Bedroom Suite, along with spacious kitchen/nook area, Family Room, Dining Room and Living Room. The Third Bedroom Suite is located in the perfectly private attached guest quarters, which could also make a great home office or mother-in-law suite. Full bathroom also serves as a pool bath. The extra PLUS of this home is a full 3-car, rear entry garage and the close proximity to the Keene’s Pointe dog park!
- MLS® #O5766695
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,669
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCourtyard, Craftsman
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, NaturalGas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Park, Playground, Sidewalk, Water Access, Basketball Court, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Security, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Irregular, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Pool Alarm, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market10
- Address5932 Caymus Loop
- SubdivisionKeenes Pointe
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Built in Features
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Gas
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeKeene's Pointe Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keene's Pointe Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 4:45am EDT.