Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6871 Sundrop St, Harmony
Very Well Maintained by Original Owner... Gold Certified Home in Central Florida's Largest Green Certified Community. Two Story Great Room Floor Plan with Downstairs Master Bedroom En Suite [Garden Tub, Dual Sinks, and Separate Shower] and a En Suite Bedroom with Full Bathroom Upstairs. This home has 4 Bedrooms / 3 Full Bathrooms and 1 Half Bathroom with 2 Car Garage, Laundry Room Downstairs, and Bonus Room Upstairs. Kitchen Features 42 " Timberlake Maple Cabinets, Stilestone Countertops, Energy Star Rated Appliances with Island and Walk-In Pantry. You will enjoy a Large Front Porch as well as a Private Side Porch for grilling and dining. This home comes with an alarm system, lots of storage and Eco friendly low utility bills in Harmony with [500 acres of lakes with community owned boats, fishing pier], Horse Stables for boarding your horse, Dog Parks, Playgrounds, 4.5 star rated Golf Preserve, 2 Community Pools, Fitness Center, Tennis and Basketball Courts, Soccer Fields, Volleyball, Hiking Trails and Top Rated Schools Harmony Community K-8 and Harmony High school. Harmony Town Square has Golf Club, Two Restaurants, A Market, Beauty Salon and Physicians Office. Located 18 miles from Lake Nona Medical City.
- MLS® #O5766451
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,175
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Contemporary
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Stable(s), Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingAlley Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market84
- Address6871 Sundrop St
- AreaSt Cloud (Harmony)
- SubdivisionHarmony Neighborhoods G-h-f
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34773
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryHarmony Community School (K-8)
- HighHarmony High
- Listing OfficeFlorida Realty Investments
Listing information courtesy of Florida Realty Investments.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.