Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3364 Hamlet Loop, Winter Park
Beautifully renovated home with many upgrades offers a centrally located, relaxing living. This three-bedroom, two and a half bathroom, detached townhome features an oversized master suite on the main floor with a private bathroom, a walk-in-closet, and a beautiful bay window overlooking the private backyard. A modern eat-in kitchen equipped with " ice” appliances (contemporary with stainless steel) overlooks the screened-in porch and the backyard. Upstairs you will find two generously sized bedrooms with a shared full bathroom. The downstairs living areas are spacious, and feature cathedral ceilings which helps save energy. The property is located just minutes away from many shopping and dining options, including downtown Winter Park, the glamorous Park Avenue, and Baldwin Park. The community offers a relaxing, clean community pool, and a beautiful, private wooded walking trail around a pond. And the best part, the community fee is ONLY $60 per month!
- MLS® #O5765145
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,397
- Year Built1994
- UtilitiesCable Available, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPark, Deed Restricted, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market41
- Address3364 Hamlet Loop
- AreaWinter Park/Aloma
- SubdivisionVillas Of Casselberry Ph 4
- CityWinter Park
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32792
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryEastbrook Elementary
- Listing OfficeHome Wise Realty Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Home Wise Realty Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.