Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
626 S Lakemont Ave, Winter Park
*CLICK ON THE 3D VIRTUAL WALK THROUGH VIDEO FOR THIS HOME* WINTER PARK GEM on nearly 1/4 Ac in the heart of it all at a fraction of the cost of Winter Park living. Between AdventHealth and VA Hospitals within half mile each. Zoned for A rated Winter Park schools. Top School with an IB Program in the Orlando Area Winter Park High is less than half mile away. Less than a mile to Baldwin Park. Enjoy the luxury of Park Ave or artisan craft venues on Corrine Dr of Auduborn each just within two and a half mile. Lakefront campuses of active senior living Westminster Winter Park one block down the street. OPEN FLOOR PLAN with SPLIT BEDROOMS offers FORMAL LIVING room and spacious Family room. Lots of beautiful details such as millwork, crown molding, custom niches give character to this home. All flooring is hard surface, tile or laminate for easy maintenance. CIRCULAR DRIVEWAY and two car garage for plenty of parking spots.
- MLS® #O5764155
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,077
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market96
- Address626 S Lakemont Ave
- AreaWinter Park/Aloma
- SubdivisionKenilworth Shores Sec 4
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32792
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBrookshire Elem
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeCfl Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of Cfl Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.