Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
721 Alcove Dr, Groveland
Impressive water views, a $50,000 sparkling private pool with screen enclosure, top of the line upgrades, and expansive outdoor living areas define elegant Florida living in this BRAND NEW "Imagine" floorplan. Situated on a magnificent waterfront lot with no rear neighbors, privacy and beauty are paramount as you live life to the fullest inside your sophisticated and stylish residence. High-end upgrades include: gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop and hood plus farmhouse sink, Bradenton Maple Artic soft-close cabinets with Earle Gray Shadow island, wine cooler, 3-car garage, outdoor built-in gas fireplace, and glass paneled entry fiberglass front door. The owner's retreat features walk-in shower with glass insets and rock flooring, large closet, and double vanities. The 57,000 sq ft clubhouse is the hallmark of active and social living that includes an athletic center, pickleball courts, 4 tennis courts, bocce, half-court basketball, and walking trails. Shea Homes Marketing Company (#CQ1034437); Construction by SHALC GC, INC. (#CBC 1260716). Trilogy is intended for occupancy by at least one person 55 years or older, with certain exceptions for younger persons as provided by law and the governing covenants, conditions and restrictions. This is not an offer of real estate for sale, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, to residents of any state or province in which registration and other legal requirements have not been fulfilled. Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Equal Housing Opportunity.
- MLS® #O5763810
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,295
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingGolf Cart Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Self Cleaning, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market268
- Address721 Alcove Dr
- SubdivisionCascades Of Groveland Phase 5
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryMinneola Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighLake Minneola High
- Listing OfficeStockworth Realty Group
Listing information courtesy of Stockworth Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 2:00pm EST.