Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
657 Smokerise Blvd, Longwood
Welcome home! This elegant Sweetwater Oaks home is a must see!! This four bedroom, three and a half bathroom three way split plan offers space and privacy for many living situations! Ten Foot ceilings, crown moulding, French doors, large closets, an en suite bedroom/guestroom, separate living and dining rooms, built in cabinets, are a few of the features of this great home!! The gourmet kitchen has been redone to a very high level, the best appliances, beautiful cabinets and thick granite counters! The summer kitchen and back porch entertainment areas are second to none, a giant grill, custom hood and accessories offer plenty for your next gathering or just a quiet afternoon.. The master suite is oversized and features a huge closet, dual sinks and privacy.. The back yard is fully fenced and the swimming pool is ready to enjoy!! The roof was replaced in 2017 with high quality and long lasting shingles, the exterior of this great home was just repainted and looks excellent!! Enjoy all the Sweetwater Oaks amenities that include access to Lake Brantley for water skiing, fishing and fun, tennis courts, parks, family events, access to the Wekiva River is right down the street and much more! The schools are the best in the area; Sabal Point Elementary, Rock Lake Middle and nationally ranked Lake Brantley High School, call to view this great home today!! The location, quality and condition are right, call today to see this great home!!
- MLS® #O5763547
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,153
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolScreen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market190
- Address657 Smokerise Blvd
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSweetwater Oaks
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Assured
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Assured.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.