Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1000 Anchorage Ct, Winter Park
This luxurious estate is a European masterpiece located in the golden triangle of Winter Park. A mature, well manicured podocarpus hedge surrounds this .59 acre property and affords the ultimate in privacy. Enter through the grand portico featuring custom marble floors with onyx inlay and an elegant sweeping staircase with hand painted gold leaf details.The downstairs floor plan is a perfect example of the sophisticated salons that epitomize gracious European living. Downstairs includes a formal dining room with custom pocket doors, living room with gas fireplace, a den, an office and a wonderful, large family room also with a gas fireplace. The current kitchen was added during the home’s renovation and includes granite countertops, a copper farm sink with Bosch dishwashers on each side, a spacious island, Thermador appliances, a butler’s pantry, French country built-ins, and a mud room. The incredible view from the kitchen of the enormous pool and backyard makes the kitchen a favorite gathering place! Upstairs is equally as lovely with an exercise room plus 4 bedrooms, including a spacious master suite featuring 3 balconies, gas fireplace, a sitting area and concealed mini-bar. A walk-in dressing room master closet is one of the most prized elements of this magnificent space. This home even has a complete two bedroom, one bath apartment above the garage ideal for a game room or living space for a nanny, guest or in-laws. Nestled in a private cul-de-sac, don’t miss this exceptional home!
- MLS® #O5763195
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,177
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFrench Provincial
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Private, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, In City Limits
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market249
- Address1000 Anchorage Ct
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionAnchorage Estates
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorMarble, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Sauna, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLakemont Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.