Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1100 Schultz Ave, Winter Park
Welcome Home! This beautiful end unit townhome is centrally located in Winter Park close to Park Avenue, Winter Park Village, AdventHealth, Rollins, I-4. Walking distance to shops and restaurants. Open floor plan with gorgeous Brazilian hardwoods, fireplace in living room, center island kitchen with s/s appliances and gas stove, dual zone wine cooler, renovated bathrooms, spacious master with marble shower and walk in closet, courtyard with gas grill hookup, connected two car garage. Living room and master bedroom have turret area that's perfect for a desk or sitting area. This home is a must see!
- MLS® #O5762060
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,706
- Year Built2004
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk
- ExteriorStone, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address1100 Schultz Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionTownhomes/harper Place
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryKillarney Elem
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.