Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4113 Longbow Dr, Clermont
No need to look any further, the search for the perfect home for you and your family is complete with this 4 bed 2.5 bath home located in the gated community of Hunter’s Run. Rolling hills, lush landscaping, green grass, covered front porch and paved drive way will greet your arrival. This beautiful Somerset model features a 4’ rear extension, bonus room, paved and elevated back yard. Home boasts of gourmet custom kitchen with massive granite countertops with generous breakfast bar seating area, glass mosaic backsplash and 42" cabinets with crown molding, oversized walk-in pantry, Whirlpool and LG appliances with brand new commercial grade cooktop vent. The first floor has an open floor plan, come in to the foyer and you pass the den/office with coffered ceiling and into the living room, dining room and kitchen with views of the outdoors paved back yard. Behind the columns in the living room you'll find a large bonus room for additional entertaining space. Upstairs you will find 3 spacious bedrooms and a large master suite with coffered/tray ceiling, sitting area and an en-suite master bathroom with frameless glass shower, garden bath tub, dual vanity sink and a huge walk in closet. Hunter's Run is a well kept gated community in Clermont which is located very convenient to 429/FL Tpke in Winter Garden via Hartwood Marsh Road.
- MLS® #O5762035
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,323
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Hilly, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Rods
- Days on Market12
- Address4113 Longbow Dr
- SubdivisionHunters Run Ph 1
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, End Unit
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeHometown Realty Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Hometown Realty Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2019 at 9:00pm EST.