Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
311 E Morse Blvd #6-20, Winter Park
Enjoy million dollar views for less than half the price ! This unit is lakeside on the top floor of the tallest building in Whispering Waters, a marvelous example of Mid-Century architecture. Floor to ceiling glass affords unobstructed and spectacular views of Lake Osceola and rocket shots at the Cape on clear days. This upscale and redone aerie is above the tree tops and affords stunning moon rise and sun rise scenes. Condo fees include all utilities, exterior, pool , and ground maintenance. This is a one of a kind unit and is perfect for year round or as a winter retreat. It is in the heart of downtown Winter Park and all the famed Park Avenue amenities.
- MLS® #O5761130
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,137
- Year Built1960
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Elevators, Laundry Facility, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Common, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Reserved, Underground
- # of Garages1
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeWinter Park Land Co.
- Address311 E Morse Blvd #6-20
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionWhispering Waters
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesL Dining, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories6
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Mid-rise
- Days on Market167
Listing information courtesy of Winter Park Land Co..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.