Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1756 Hollywood Ave, Winter Park
CHARMING CIRCA 1922 WINTER PARK CRAFTSMAN ON .37 ACRE LOT! Pride of Ownership apparent in this precious & impeccably maintained home. Main house 2150 sq ft + detached 208 sq ft art studio/gym/4th bedroom + 700 sq ft basement. This beauty boasts heart pine floors, 9.5 ft ceilings, crown molding & wood burning fireplace. The large foyer offers plenty of space for a home office/den area & leads to an open floor plan for living. Updated, custom kitchen features granite counters, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, floating island & multiple pantries. The original sleeping porch has been beautifully renovated to master suite with 2 closets, built-in wardrobe, double vanity & arched window. Meticulously maintained fenced yard complete with English garden front terrace, wooden play fort in back yard, mature trees & landscaping. Extras include: indoor laundry, one car detached garage, parking for several additional vehicles, storage shed, updated AC & windows, new roof 2016. BROOKSHIRE, GLENRIDGE, WINTER PARK HIGH! Expect to be impressed! WELCOME HOME!
- MLS® #O5760340
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,150
- Year Built1922
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market58
- Address1756 Hollywood Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionLake Monte Sub
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBrookshire Elem
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.