Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
689 Grackle Dr, Casselberry
This charming, solid built concrete block & stucco home is located in the heart of the Deer Run community! It is well maintained with amazing upgrades. It features three bedrooms, two baths, split floor plan with tile in all living areas and newer click-in vinyl, whitewashed gray wood-look tiles in all bedrooms. Each living area offers plenty of natural light through the thermolock double paned windows, great for saving energy! The kitchen went through a complete renovation with custom cherry cabinets throughout, offering plenty of storage and pullout sliding pantries. Gas cooktop and water heater! The expansive fenced backyard features a huge open patio great for a BBQ and relaxing with a glass of wine after work. Low HOA at $275 per year and low taxes! Don’t miss your opportunity to live in this great neighborhood! This beauty won’t last long!
- MLS® #O5760248
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,594
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Community, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market3
- Address689 Grackle Dr
- SubdivisionSterling Park Unit 02
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 4:45am EDT.