Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10435 Authors Way, Orlando
Like New Solar Home on CONSERVATION in the only gated section of Storey Park, called INNOVATION. This 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 3 car garage home comes with over $40K in upgrades including; wood plank tile, fans in all bedrooms, crown molding, custom glass pantry door, barn door for the office. Custom LED lighting in flex-room, water softener with water purifier and a ring video doorbell with a complete home camera system. All controller, Sonos Amp, Alexa controlled switches and CAT 5 cable to every TV outlet in each room. Storey Park is unlike any other community in the Orlando area! It has a resort style atmosphere with its HUGE gate amenity center that features a 1,400 square foot gym open 24/7, a 6,000 square foot pool with leisure section, lap section, jacuzzi spa and splash pad area. There is also a tennis court, food pavilion, sports field, walking trails, dog park and much more... Not to mention all the schools for this community are top rated!!! Stop by and see why you'll want to be part of the fastest growing area in all of Central Florida.
- MLS® #O5759285
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,288
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market232
- Address10435 Authors Way
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionStorey Park Ph 2
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryMoss Park Elementary
- MiddleInnovation Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeUrban City Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Urban City Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.