Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1037 Tawny Eagle Dr, Groveland
Immaculate, move-in ready and room for everyone and everything! You'll love all that you'll find in this attractive 4BR home in Eagle Pines. It starts with nice curb appeal-perfectly manicured lawn and nice landscaping. Step inside to a foyer that's open to the second floor. The rooms in the front of the home are versatile to arrange as you see fit (e.g., formal living, dining, office, entertainment), and there's a convenient half-bath here. The heart of the home is across the back where you'll find your spacious kitchen that's open to the family room. Kitchen boasts island, plenty of counter/cabinet space, two closet pantries and an eat-in area with room enough to seat a crowd. All appliances included! Family room has direct access to the home's lanai. Upstairs, you'll find bonus space, another area that's flexible to arrange to suit your needs. Master suite in the front of the home. Huge bedroom - large enough for sitting area and private desk. Contemporary ensuite bath with dual sink vanity, soaker tub and separate shower. You'll also enjoy two walk-in closets! Secondary bedrooms are generous in size-a nice plus. You'll appreciate having a 3 car garage (ideal for storage). Another reason to love this home-you have a conservation lot - nice treed view out back and no rear neighbors. Short drive to essential shopping, SR 50, SR 27, Florida turnpike. This home shows extremely well - come see all that it has to offer!
- MLS® #O5757222
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,924
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewConservation, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market102
- Address1037 Tawny Eagle Dr
- SubdivisionGroveland Eagle Pines
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGroveland Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.