Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3550 Michigan St, Lake Mary
Come take a look at this incredible estate off of Markham Woods Road! This luxury home is within 25 mins of downtown Orlando. This beautiful Mediterranean style custom built home maintains its privacy with a gated entrance. There's no HOA so you can let your creativity run wild. This home is one of a kind with travertine floors that were imported from Israel. Upon entering the home you are greeted by 24 ft ceilings and a fantastic Italian wrought iron staircase and a doors imported from Mexico. The saltwater pool is a beautiful point of this home and the sliding doors from the living room make it a great outdoor and indoor living area. All of the windows are double pane Anderson windows and insulated doors. This home is totally noise free and has energy efficient low electric bills. The gourmet chef's kitchen has stainless steel Viking appliances and is perfect for entertaining and hosting parties. There's crown molding throughout the home and the master bathroom features a beautiful Jacuzzi tub. The second floor guest bedrooms have beautiful dark hardwood flooring. The home also has two balcony spaces with cedar plank ceilings. The pool area has an incredible outdoor kitchen with Viking appliances and it is perfect for enjoying the Florida lifestyle. There is also a three car oversized garage. The house also has a 1 Bedroom, 1 Full Bathroom with a Kitchen in-law suite space. This home is zoned for A+ schools and right next to Heathrow Elementary & Markham Woods Middle. Call me today for a showing today!
- MLS® #O5753601
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,009
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest, Open, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms), Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market586
- Address3550 Michigan St
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorTravertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryHeathrow Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeRe/max 200 Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max 200 Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.