Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1725 Spruce Ave, Winter Park
Custom built Winter Park pool home with 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms and 3,904SF! The interior of the home is exceptionally well-designed and offers a smart and functional layout that exudes elegance at every turn, including crown molding and custom woodwork throughout. Enter through the glass front door to a formal dining room with tray ceiling to your right and an office with wood beam ceilings and French doors to your left. Proceed through the foyer and past a convenient wet bar to a cozy family room with a wood burning fireplace. The spacious family room is ideal for entertaining with French doors that open to a covered lanai overlooking a luxurious pool (resurfaced 2018) and lush backyard. The gourmet kitchen opens to the family room with breakfast bar and eat-in dining nook and features granite countertops, solid wood cabinetry, top of the line stainless steel appliances, a double oven and butler's pantry. The secluded first floor master suite is at the end of its own private corridor, complete with walk-in closet, spa bath, his and hers sinks and large shower. Upstairs you will find all new carpet (2018), four large bedrooms with an abundance of natural light and two full bathrooms as well as a large bonus room with its own half bath and laundry hookups. Welcome home to one of a kind style and beauty. Located only minutes from The Winter Park Golf Course, Casa Feliz & the restaurants and retail of Park Avenue. Designer credit may be available to qualified buyer for minor updates.
- MLS® #O5748865
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,904
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market180
- Address1725 Spruce Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionConwill Estates
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLakemont Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKelly Price & Company Llc
Listing information courtesy of Kelly Price & Company Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.