Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9909 Brentford Ct, Windermere
PANORAMIC POND VIEWS from the main living areas of this home will stop you in your tracks! Enormous open kitchen-family room enjoys wall to wall water views of the pool, pond and its lighted fountain! Truly one of the most premium locations in Keene’s Pointe, this lot has nearly 200 linear feet of water frontage and complete privacy! You will never get any work done in this kitchen!! You will be mesmerized by the view! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, this custom built 4BR/4.5 bath Rick Watson home, sits like a piece of cake on this real estate! This home is pristine and has been cared for by current original owners with exemplary attention to detail. The master retreat is located downstairs, while upstairs you will find 3 Bedrooms and Two full baths. The first floor features vaulted ceilings throughout, large LR and DR, a full pool bath plus one half bath, and a classic library style home office with customized book cases flanking each side of the room, wood floors, beam ceiling and elegant French doors. Master retreat has its own side of the house with vast open spaces and lovely appointments. Upstairs is a junior suite with private bath and two other bedrooms sharing a huge Jack-n-Jill bathroom with shower and dual sinks. All bedrooms are very large with huge walk in closets! Home enjoys a large round drive way leading to a side entry oversized 3-car garage, surrounded on all sides by manicured grounds that resemble a botanical garden! This is a spectacular home for a lucky buyer!
- MLS® #O5748727
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,479
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Gas, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Playground, Security, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Irregular, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Park View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market14
- Address9909 Brentford Ct
- SubdivisionKeenes Pointe
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeKeene's Pointe Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keene's Pointe Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2018 at 3:44pm EST.